Ready-Made jewelry is covered by a 2 year warranty and guarantees against all mechanical failure and defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover ordinary wear or damage from misuse, nor does it cover replacement of lost earring backs. In the case of defects listed under the warranty, all components will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
To file a claim on material or product defect, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given instructions to send your product to the listed address with the original packaging and contents.
Defects Listed Under the Warranty:
- Chain breaking from normal wear
- Loss of hang tag
- Closure defects and losses (lobster clasp, extender chain)
- Skin reactions
Not Listed Under the Warranty:
- normal wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches and slight overall fade in shine and/or luminosity
- product buildup (such as soap or other chemicals) contributing to overall fade in shine and/or luminosity
- lost earring backs
- damage caused from misuse
- damage, including but not limited to fading caused from unrecommended contact with harsh chemicals including but not limited to toner shampoos, bleach, acids, etc.