001. Printable Guide Method (Ring match and/or cut-out measuring tool)
002. String + Ruler Method
1. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
3. Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
4. Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
Ring Sizing Tips:
1. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two measurements.
2. Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger and rings will fit more snug.
3. Measure multiple times for more accuracy.
Ready-Made Rings + Fit
Now that you’ve found your ring size either via our printable guide or the
String + Ruler method, please see below for the specific fit of each Ready-Made ring: